Hey there Shephanie! This is Laura (Munnerlyn) Muir. How are you doing? I think that you wrote to me on facebook a while ago and I was really sick at the time and never got around to messaging back! So Sorry! It was great to hear from you! Your little girlie is so darling! I hope that you are doing great and are loving being a new mommy. Where do you live now? Are you still in SLC? Hope all is well! -Laura
5 comments:
I can't believe how big she's getting {and how late her mommy stays up}! :O)
It's been way too long. What a doll!
She is SOOOO cute! Growing so fast!
How are you guys????
Hey it was fun seeing you guys the other day, sorry for the lte night, short visit!
Hey there Shephanie!
This is Laura (Munnerlyn) Muir. How are you doing? I think that you wrote to me on facebook a while ago and I was really sick at the time and never got around to messaging back! So Sorry! It was great to hear from you! Your little girlie is so darling! I hope that you are doing great and are loving being a new mommy. Where do you live now? Are you still in SLC? Hope all is well!
-Laura
OH my gosh, she is the cutest thing I've ever seen!! Sooo darling! Oh, and totally smokin cute crib bedding!
Post a Comment