Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Catching Up with Change

GraduationIt took a lot of hard work and late nights but we did it.
Chad graduated with his BA in Construction Management
I graduated with my MBA.
Our grad ceremonies happened on the same day
so we attended one but celebrated both.

My diploma finally came a few weeks ago.
.................

-The Move-The move from Parkside to Amber Estates was pretty smooth.
It was bitter sweet leaving the townhome & ward we loved.
But we are also loving the extra room, new friends & red rock views.
...................
-Madi-

It started with scooting and slobbering on blocks

To crawling and climbing upstairs

To standing and taking steps on her own

M is now on the move and totally mobile.

7 comments:

Tina said...

YEAHHH! You posted! We've missed you on here! Congrats to both of you that is soo awesome!
So you bought a house??? Where is it at?
I cannot believe how cute she is...we miss you!

The Burr's said...

M is getting so big i cant believe it!!! That is so awesome you have your MBA... you are amazing!

Amy and Dane said...

Yay!! I love when you blog :) The picture of you with your diploma is one of my favorites, super cute!

Monica said...

Hey Steph! I don't remember if I've ever commented on your blog but this is your old roommate :) Congrats on getting your MBA and getting Chsd graduated as well! My husband has quite a few years left before he gets his Bachelor degree but I definitely look forward to the day he's done. Your little family is adorable. Glad to hear life is going well for you. :)

Whitney V said...

Congrats on the educational achievements! I bet it's nice to have the diploma in hand. And I can't believe your little cutie pie is walking! I guess I'm going to have to show Tanner all the pics of her cruising around - hopefully he'll get jealous and get up off his knees . . .

Becky Mendoza said...

You guys!! We are SO proud of you both!! You guys are really incredible!! A BA & MBA is really impressive! Pave the way! And your house is beautiful!

Adam's Family said...

Hey Steph! Love the Pics!!! Too cute! I'm so glad you found our blog too! Are you guys not in the ward anymore? I know you moved but, I thought you still came. Sad if you don't, I'll miss you guys! :( Congrats on graduating! Hey, if you ever hang out with Janel give me a call too! :)

Stef G