Working, closing on our home & getting things settled.
I've been between St. George & Salt Lake
And we went full-throttle into moving madness.
Me & M made a trip down to Vegas to
Pick-up Chad from the airport.
We were SoOO excited to see him
We missed him beyond SoOo much!
Wednesday we loaded up the truck
I seriously wasn't sure it would all fit in the smaller truck.
But the boys were determined to make a go at it.
Luckily Big Al & his moving skills saved the day!
It really was amazing how tight that truck was packed
LOL, I still cannot believe it all fit!
{For those that doubt Big Al
And his vast assortment of skills
They are totally ligit.
Not ONE thing was broken}
Thanks Papa Al.
Thanksgiving was spent with our awesome families.
Friday we hit the road early & headed to our new home.
I'm not sure if it was exhaustion or excitement
But the very long drive seemed to fly by.
And at some very late point
We arrived home in Omaha.

2 comments:
Awww I miss you already! I'm glad the move went well and I love when you blog!! Call me girl when you are all settled and lets chat
I will send you some pictures from Thanksgiving! Glad you made it safely!! We'll miss ya! Love ya!
Post a Comment