Those that know me best know that I keep a journal....
It's a silly quirk I've had since Jr. High & a running joke with Chad. Whenever there is a discrepancy over anything that's happened in the past, he can't help but laugh and say, "Well then...check your journal".
Over the years I have filled {try not to laugh}10 Living Oak Journals, the last finishing on Sunday. They are the only journals I use. I love them because they're big, lay flat & the symbolism of the acorn and leaf on the cover. I always order the same style, size, and color from the same company because they will inscribe my name & the volume on it before shipping it to me.
Yesterday I learned they're back-ordered and rumored to be discontinuing the line. Not to sound dramatic, but I think I almost had a panic-attack. I hung up the phone, looked at M and said, "Out of journals? Now what am I gonna do Madi-Bell?". She looked back at me shrugged her shoulders and walked-off.
LOL ...and all I could think was I would've journaled that.

3 comments:
You are so cute! I would be panicking too! I am envious of your journaling actually..I wished I would have done more.
An old friend gave me a journal when I was baptized, but I have yet to write in it. The only journaling I do now is on my blog. Does that count?
Can I just say that I think its amazing you keep a journal. Let alone in such cool embossed books. I wish I was a hardcore journaler (I know, not a word)!
Post a Comment