Friday, July 16, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend
We flew out to Utah for an awesome graduation.
Chad's mom took on the challenge &
 finished her education in Surgical Technology.
It was so fun to get to see her walk
We are so proud of her!

While there we hung-out with family & friends,
Hit our most missed destinations; BBQed, &
Raced as couples around the yard in this:
The bubble ball
Julie meant it to be for Madi
But the giant hole in its center &
  the hill in the back made it too tempting for the adults to pass up.
LOL It was an intense competition & in the end
I think the McDonalds had the best overall time.
I wish I had pictures
It was too funny!

Since its rare everyone is in one place
We also crammed in a big
family photo session.
It all flew by so fast & there was
still so much we wanted to do...
4 days felt like a total tease
But we had lots of fun

1 comment:

Monica said...

That bubble ball sounds quite entertaining! :)