Friday, August 26, 2011

Pregnancy Update: 32 weeks

Okay I know its taken me forever but Sunday I finally took a bump picture. I told myself after M I would be better about documenting the next pregnancy... and well.... here we are. I am going to try & be better though & get better pictures.

Starting out I wasn't as sick as I got with M, but there still was a motion-sickness-like period & headaches. Since then 2nd & so far 3rd trimester has been good. I'm able to feel him kick and move all day long and especially when I first lay down to sleep. Sometimes I can even see his movements through my clothing. I can't help but feel a little wave of excitement when I think of all that is to come...and a little nervousness too. Up until now I've felt like I've got plenty of time before our little man makes his debut, but just in the last few days I've started to feel the opposite- so much to do, so little time. 

5 comments:

Lauren said...

You look great, way to rock 32 weeks! So exciting you'll soon have a little boy in your family. Also, I can't get over how cute your little girl is. Gorgeous red piggy tails - love it! I'm thinking she needs to be princess ariel for halloween at some point (I'm trying to pressure my 2 year old red headed niece into it this year....)

MeganDan said...

You look great! Good luck in the next couple of weeks.

Amy and Dane said...

Awww G you look so good!!

The Burr's said...

Steph you look so good! I'm so excited to meet your little boy, he will be such a stud!!

Tina said...

you look fabulous!!!! M is getting so big! oh my goodness!