My Madi girl is growing up!
This fall we've started preschool...
A few of us Moms in the neighborhood got together for a "joy school" program for our little ones.
Twice a week we get the kids together for a few hours to learn about letters, numbers, etc & play.
And each Mom's takes a turn teaching.
I have to admit the first time I dropped M off I did have a moment.
For some silly reason all I could think is,
"This is the beginning... soon she won't be my little side-kick/shadow all day".
LOL, It felt sad running errands & looking in the backseat of my car at her empty booster chair.
Luckily, its only 2 hours. And I've learned since that day the times flies!
Its honestly become a mad-dash to get as much done as possible before pick-up.
On days when its at our house, its been so fun teaching this crazy bunch.
Sometimes I can't help but laugh watching & listening to them learn & play together.
Kids are so funny.
Madi girl loves it.
She'll show us her latest creation from "pwee-skwool" (chad gets multiple show & tells)
And has started to very matter-of-factly tell me what the day's weather is.
1 comment:
Seriously how cute is M's outfit! How fun for the kids to start learning together. You creative moms:)
Post a Comment