Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Week Old Already!

Holy Cow its already been a full week! I can hardly believe it! I am loving being Mama. Baby M is soooo good. She's eating well, sleeping well and so alert. Her Papa and I are loving parenthood. My favorite part of the day is dressing her and matching every part of her ensamble; headband, onezie etc., socks, braclet and matching blankets. Having a baby girl is SO much fun!
I have to say I wouldn't be nearly as rested and recovering so well without the help of the best Mothers in the world. Thanks to my Mom for last week's care. And to Chad's Mama for coming this week! Thanks you two! We love you!
I'm working on a slide show so stay tuned more fun pics to come!




7 comments:

derrek and adrienne tyler said...

she is so stinkin' cute! congratulations!!! she's adorable.

Tina said...

She is sooo cute! Way to go Steph!! I am glad you are doing well! I do agree with you....girls are so much fun!!!! They grow so fast.... :)

Steph said...

Congrats! She is so beautiful!

Amy and Dane said...

I love the flower! So fun.

blake and mckelle said...

STEPH...it's mckelle, its been just about forever...Congrats on your baby...she is so freakin cute! Keep in touch!

blakeandmckelle.blogspot.com

Melissa Rose said...

Steph! Hey its Melissa from cheer. I found your blog through Steph Bird (Felice)! Hope all is going well. Your baby is so beautiful! Our blog is prestonandmelissafoster.blogspot.com

Ferran Family said...

Congrats!! She is adorable!