Today our baby girl is offically 3 weeks old!
I can hardly believe how fast these weeks have gone by- its bananas!!!
Last night/this morning I was walking by one of our windows and realized it was again a full moon. I had to smile to myself thinking back to last month's full moon when I was so disappointed and frustrated that Baby M wasn't here yet. A part of me can't help but feel a little ashamed for my whining & impatience ... everyone was right... she came when she was ready. Now its like everything has just naturally fallen into place as it was meant to.
So what's been happening?
We've been to 2 baby check-up's with our fav Dr. Cain and the word is all good- she's even already grown! 
We've had lots of family come down- which we have ADORED (a big thanks to our fabulously, amazing family- we sure love you guys); had fun friends come visit-always good times; and even attended a very special wedding- which I myself set-up (the one & only successful match I've ever untaken between one of Chad's friends and one of mine).
No Wonder Papa's so tired :)
No comments:
Post a Comment