Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Papa's Present

So Chad decided his little Madilyn needed a swing, which she absolutely loves. Little did I know just how much I'd love her swing too. Now I realize this wasn't just a gift for Madilyn ... its a huge present for me too- and its the gift that just keeps giving!!

3 comments:

Dane said...

Wow, she looks like she has grown a lot already! What a cutie. I hope you guys are doing great and getting some sleep at night! I bet you are super busy with little M and all the family :)

Tina said...

how fun!!!! She is adorable!
We sure love swings, can't live without 'em!!!!!

Steph said...

Ohhh!! my Gosh...How have you been? I am so glad that you blog stalked me because it is so good to see you and your cute family. Your little one is a doll. Have fun with motherhood!! It is a blast (well I say that today because Kaden actually went down for a nap...yahhh!!) You are welcome to check out my blog anytime. Love~ Steph (Lee) Hill