*Actual emails*
Dear Great Grandma & Grandpa Peterson,
I know that you are BYU fans but today they are playing the University of Utah.
I'm sorry, but my heart belongs to the U.
They have a good shot of winning today
and who knows maybe even going to the Sugar Bowl!
I'm sorry but today I wear red and proudly sport my U.
Hope this doesn't change anything.
Lots of Love
Madilyn
I'm sorry, but my heart belongs to the U.
They have a good shot of winning today
and who knows maybe even going to the Sugar Bowl!
I'm sorry but today I wear red and proudly sport my U.
Hope this doesn't change anything.
Lots of Love
Madilyn
*** *** ***
Dear Madilyn
As you continue to grow and learn you will see how great BYU is. Your Grandpa Peterson and your Great Grandpa Peterson both graduated from BYU and will continue to influence you to be a BYU fan and graduate.
Your aunt Lisa and Gary are graduates, You have a cousin BJ who plays for BYU. And they also will continue to tell you how great BYU is.
Please re-consider who you cheer for today.
GGrandpa Jim
Your aunt Lisa and Gary are graduates, You have a cousin BJ who plays for BYU. And they also will continue to tell you how great BYU is.
Please re-consider who you cheer for today.
GGrandpa Jim
4 comments:
That's really cute. Too bad she got her wish and Utah won. :O( Greg's sulking in the corner so he won't be available to comment.
Go U! We were very happy about the outcome of the game! What a great outfit! Cutie Pie
Stephy G! So cute, we did the same thing with Harrison. We were brainwashing him to root for the U and Laura was trying to get him to say Go Cougs all night. Fun stuff!
Steph, I am seriously in love with your little Madilyn. I want to set her up with baby Tanner! :) She is just so adorable!
Post a Comment