Holy Cow!
This year is flying by and our poor blog is looking pretty sad.
I told myself when things SLoW-DoWn I would give our blog attention
..... and I will when it does!
Our January & February has been FrOsTy but fun ...
My Mom came into town for a few days on her way back from a business trip in Atlanta.During her stay Temperatures were record lows {-19 Degrees!} so besides running to Target to get her some warmer clothes, we didn't really get out much. LOL.
My birthday was so fun. A cute girl in the ward heard it was my birthday & invited some girls over with their tots for a playdate. She made cupcakes & had them sing Happy Birthday to "Madi's Mommy"...SoO sweet! Thanks Heather. Then Chad took me out for the best birthday date! Loved it! Thanks Babe.
Chad has been busy working from the office downtown. Currently he's handling things for a project in Lincoln, NE & travels there once or twice a week.
Me and M have been busy doing the not-so-exciting business of finding our new doctors, checking out the local gyms, etc. I've also been busy with ward stuff. I was given 2 callings in 3 weeks and then a week later released from both & called as the 2nd counselor in the YW's . We've really hit the ground running with all the upcoming events but we're game.
Our Madi-Girl is moving at 100 mph and Chad and I are just trying to keep up! She is loving being chased or dancing or learning some new trick from her Papa ... and then her Mama tries to un-teach it {even though they are funny}.
We've also been busy with some minor remodeling projects that are set to wrap-up within a couple of days. And I don't think it could happen too soon. I've been deciding on paint colors for 3 weeks now & I think I am driving Chad crazy. LOL I don't know why it's so hard for me to just pick colors?!!
I know we have some pretty impatient grandparents who want to see new pictures but my memory card has walked off. However we are confident it will find its way back.
Hope everyone is surving this crazy winter!
7 comments:
Sounds like everything is going SO GREAT!! You'll have to take pictures after you paint! I would love it see it!!!
We miss you all!
Glad to hear you're doing well! I don't think I could live where it's -19 degrees. That is crazy!
I am glad you are doing good:) I have been thinking about you. I can't believe how cold it is there! Burrr!
Hey Steph! Im so glad to hear you are doing good and keepin busy, busy is always a good thing in a new place! I can't believe how cold it is i would FREEZE!! Well hope all is well and don't get to cold..
Finding new doctors is the worst! I can't believe it was in the negative... freezing! Im excited to see your house... you always decorate so cute! Its good to hear from you! Miss you three!!!
I'm so glad you're back! I've missed your updates! Good luck in YW!
Young Women's is so fun that's where I am serving right now!! Your updates are always fun, keep smiling!!
Post a Comment