Our Little Miss Madilyn is now
2
Years Old....
~ Latest Stats: 2ft 8" tall & 26.4 Lbs~
~ Latest Favorite Phrase: "Good Gurl"~
~Loves & Favorites~
Shoes, Books, Babies, "Pretties", Magnets, Her-Size Furniture,
Tricycles,The Zoo, Movies, Being Tucked-In, Warm Laundry & Sweet-Treats.
~Dislikes~
Gorillas, Loud/Sudden Noises, Time-Outs & Carrots
Happy, Happy Birthday Madi-Girl
Your Papa & I are so proud of you.
We Love you SO much!
5 comments:
Holy moly! She's 2 already!
What a pretty little birthday for a pretty little princess!!
Happy Birthday!!!!
What a little princess :) it is so fun watching your baby girl grow up huh!
Oh my goodness... I can't believe how big she is!! Happy Birthday to M! How cute is her princess chair and slippers! Wow I miss you guys... when are you coming to visit again? p.s. your house looks so cute:)
You guys!!! She is the cutest thing!! Love her style! Nice job mommy! Take care! :)
She is darling! I can't believe that she is two :-) The time flies!
Post a Comment