Friday, September 10, 2010

Looking back: The mullet & the Ro-Hawk...

Thinking back to some of M's early looks always makes me laugh. As a baby her hair came in on the top... and the bottom. And since there was no way we were going to have a redheaded-mullet baby we gave her our own 1st hair cut


With the bottom evened-out, I began focusing on styling the top and I used a roll-in curler ... eventually it became such a rock'n look that our friend Chris had to give it a name, "the Ro-Hawk" (short for Red-Mohawk). 
Since Madi's hair always seemed to grow in sections, my cute friend Loni soon became M's exclusive hair-expert and kept M's look styling (Miss you Lon!). 
Hair-cut #2
Hair-cut #3

1 comment:

Monica said...

Lily is only growing hair in the back so I guess she just prefers the mullet. That Ro-Hawk is pretty sweet!