{With a couple of Exceptions}
Loved this years Golf Course. Even after it was modified b/c of the rattlesnake on hole #4.
Starting off of the HouseBoat:
Like Father....
Like Son.
The Couples Competition. "Freestyle. Tandem."
Chad & I went for surfing on the knee-board...
{Part of the Crew}
Daddy-Daughter Time
Fishing with "Captain" Jerry
Except for one ...
Swallowing a non-edible item.
Yep, this little clip went down M's hatch after I woke up to her choking. {And YEP, you bet I had a complete melt-down} Thank goodness we had nurses on-board & experienced moms who had all been there before & knew what to do... we watched her, gave her LOTS of bread & 2 days later it reappeared.
I was persuaded to salvage it for "posterity's" sake. LOL!
9 days. Perfect Weather. Hilarious Happenings.
Such an awesome trip!
Such an awesome trip!
Driving home through Colorado's changing colors, I decided it was the PeRfEcT way to end one season & start another....



3 comments:
Amberlin is 7 and choked on a green bean! I am certified in first aid and CPR and I FREAKED out! Even worse when Christopher started pounding on her back. Never thought in my life I could move that fast, freak out and then react that quickly! It is scary when you experience something like that!
Great pics Steph! I am so stinking jealous. It looks like you had tons of fun! So, can we borrow Madi's clip? I'm sure you were terrified at the time but it's ok to laugh now right? Because I am!
Wow im super jealous.. looks like so much fun!!
Post a Comment